Hi,

Greetings from Vayu Inc.

Here I’m sending the requirements are our direct client requirement. Kindly
go through with the requirements and send me your updated resume and please
fill the skill matrix and confirm the rate confirmation.

Job Title: Sr. Siebel EAI Consultant (2 Positions)

Location: Cleveland, OH

Duration: 1 Year +

Rate: Market

2 positions. (May need to come for In-Person Interview after Phone screen)

Vayu Inc. is currently looking for experienced Strong Siebel EAI consultant
for one of their long term project

*Required Skills:*

   - Should have real time Integration experience using Siebel EAI
   - In-depth experience in Designing and Developing EAI Interfaces
   - Experience in developing Siebel Web Services, XML and WSDL
   - Hands on experience in using Siebel EAI components, Integration
   Objects, Workflows, Business Services
   - Hands on experience in Scripting and developing Business Services.
   - Experience in using Siebel out-of-box business services and leveraging
   them to maximize performance.
   - Excellent communication skills must.

--
Ganesh Reddy