Hi Folks,

Hope you had a great weekend !!!
Here below I do have new openings, Please let me know if you can help me
out.

C#.Net and SharePoint Senior Developer (eCommerce experience is a must)

*Location: *Cincinnati, OH

*Duration*: 3+ months contract with extension

* *

Design, develop and support banner web sites and related eCommerce and
customer facing applications. Provide .Net Development expertise to work
with the .Net team in the design and development of new applications, and to
support and implement enhancements to existing applications as assigned.

Job Tasks:

ž         Work with .Net Development Team in the design of new web
applications

ž         Develop new web applications

ž         Design and develop enhancements to existing applications

ž         Unit and integration test new / enhancement application code

ž         Deliver Level 3 support for existing eCommerce and customer facing
applications

ž         Support one or more applications as directed by the Kroger
Technical Manager, Project Manager or other assigned leads

Team size: 5-7 developers and leads.  The consultant will typically work in
smaller teams assigned to specific projects.

Technologies: C#, asp.Net, .netFramework

Requirement: 1 x SharePoint / C#.Net Developer.  Needs to be heavy in
SharePoint custom configuration and C# coding of
configurations/enhancements.

*6+ months *

Portland, ME

*Oracle Developer / DBA – PLEASE SEE THE RESUME BELOW OF WHO I PLACED

• 3-5 years experience with data warehouse database development.
“Development” experience is the key-word attribute for the qualified
candidate
• Practical experience working in high-performance, large-scale (multi TB)
database environments
• Strong demonstrated competency with Oracle DBMS required, certifications
preferred
• Database Partitioning experience is required
• Experience in creating and optimizing indexes for high-performance
applications
• Experience with external tables using EBCDIC/ASCII data important
• Experience with shell and Perl scripting on UNIX and Windows systems is
valued
• Knowledge and understanding of dimensional database modeling
• Exposure to Relational cubes
• Working Knowledge of DB2, Sybase, and MS SQL a bonus
• Exposure to ETL tools and development concepts is desirable, we primarily
use Informatica
• Basic knowledge of PL/SQL procedures is desirable
• Basic working knowledge of UNIX environment is desirable
• Interest and availability for future hire to permanent employment is
preferred*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)