Hi,

Hope you are doing well today !
Here below I do have a .net developer position at RI, The clietn needs only
local to RI. Please let me know if you have anyone with you.
Here below are the project details.

 We have a *.NET Developer* position in* RI*.  This will be a *6+ month
contract *position that will be extended thereafter.  Please find the job
description listed below. The environment is pressing, so someone with a 10
in communication and a strong personality.  *Local candidates* only please.

 Key points for this position:

1. Excellent communications skills, English is not a second language

2. Ability to QA(Know how to create a test plan; traceability matrix)

3. Ability to write Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Business
Functional Specification(BFS)

4. Solid understanding of OOP/WCF/Design Patterns, Business work-flow

5. Solid understanding of SQL Server(SQL), stored procedures, TSQL

6. Detail Oriented

7. Ability to Manage multiple projects

8. Well versed in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> - C#

9. Well versed in VS2008
*

Key Responsibilities:
*

1. Design, develop, maintain and enhance a national multi-tiered business
application. Individuals holding this position will be asked to work
independently

2. Appreciate architectural principles and standards for software
development, data, and security
3. Analyze the impact of requirements outlined by business stakeholders, and
software architect

4. Must consider usability and build for performance during all phases of
development
5. Implement interface and component-based infrastructure designs and
software to ensure coherence across applications
6. Ensure that technologies used align with enterprise-wide technical
architecture and ensure consistency across projects
7. Test application and work with other team members in the testing and
debugging of programs; participates in overall system and performance
testing

8. Support implementation of application into production and post-production
9. Provide detailed, high quality documentation at appropriate level to
allow for maintenance and extension of application.
10. Provides input for estimates and timeframes during all project life
cycle phase
*

Job Qualifications:
*

3-5+ years of Object Oriented design experience
3-5+ years of ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> business application development
with solid experience in* C#
*Understanding of Design Patterns

Solid Knowledge of the SDLC

Ability to troubleshoot efficiently

Solid Database Background SQL Server 2000

Ability to write stored procedures

Ability to fine tune SQL

Ability to write complex SQL

--