Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Citrix Conslt-L3 at
New York.…*

*Position: Citrix Conslt-L3*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: New York...*

*Job Description/Skills Required:*

Experience Level:

• 5+ Years for Consultant on support; 8+ Years for Solution Design
/Architecture Profile. Profile: Should be well versed with Citrix
/VDI./Vmwre technologies

• Should be well versed Microsoft GPO.Script.Printing Sound knowledge on
trouble shooting User issue

• Must have had hand-on experience in Deploying Solution up Knowledge SAN
and NAS /DFS is advantage

Skills:

• Extensive experience in installing, upgrading, and maintaining Citrix
Environment.

• Knowledge of Remote Access solution Web interface /SSL VPN Solution like
CAG/Netscaler/ Secure gateway

• Experience in Vmware/XENServer Experience and Knowledge on VDI Solution
e.g Xendesktop Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.

• Application Publishing,Citrix Policies, Group Policy, Scripting, end user
experience Application Integration.

• Experience in Solution Design Knowledge on Networking/Firewall Good
customer service and communication (oral and written) skills.

• Ability to deliver professional engagement documentation. Certifications:
Industry standard certifications For Citrix /Microsoft/Vmware

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Javaji System Solutions Inc.,