Hello Partners,
Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com

Job Title : Tibco Architect
Location : Schaumburg, IL
Duration : 1+ Year

Description :

*NEED 2 TIBCO ARCHITECTS*

• Working knowledge of *Tibco Business Studio (for Active Matrix)* and *Tibco
Designer (for Business Works)* development platforms.

• Java background as well would be beneficial.

• *FOR ONE OF THE ROLES..EXPERIENCE WITH SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE (SOA)
IS A MUST*, - This needs to be RESTFUL Services

This position is responsible for activities related to solution
architecture, external design and internal design. These activities provide
the basis for all coding activities done by the development team. This
position is expected to recommend the external/internal designs that will
best allow the company to meet business goals.

A person in this role may be called upon to present internal/external
designs to senior management.

This position is responsible for creating external design documents and
internal design documents that meet short and long-term business
requirements.

A person in this position is expected to provide unsolicited recommendations
about existing or future application capabilities to senior management.

A person in this position is expected to have a complete understanding of
the business and technology that affects it.

This position is responsible for creating documentation to support the BA
and deployment team. Also, this position is expected to provide information
to guide the activities of the development team.

This position is expected to perform coding level activities only when
unusual circumstances require it (ex. behind schedule).

This position is responsible for investigating new technologies /
parradigms.

A key responsibility in this area is the assessment of impact in employing
new technologies.

*Here is the feedback of the candidate who got intervied and did not get
selected: *

-       Saran is good in TIBCO Products like Businessworks, EMS, Adapters
etc. His experience is more into enterprise application integration (old
fashioned) and not SOA based integration. He can develop/architect
webservices using classic way of TIBCO Businessworks product but lack
knowledge in end to end SOA kind of development.

-       He will be required to learn a lot even in the TIBCO world (using
AMX) for your project needs. He is not a right fit here.

-       The second person from my team that talked to him also said he was
not a good fit.  She has actually only had a couple TIBCO/SOA training
sessions and she’s nto an expert, but she said he only knew answers to 2.5
out of 8 questions she asked. I could give you an idea of the questions if
you like.  To be fair, a few of them were Java.  I am asking the team if we
need to require Java expertise in addition to TIBCO.  Regardless, with the
feedback about SOA, etc, I think we need to keep looking.

The person from our SOA CoE also said:

-       It is difficult to find resources with AMX hands on experience. Best
case will be if even someone has just worked on AMX suite for 3-6 months but
have extensive knowledge on Tibco products (especially BW and EMS) and
understand SOA implementation very well end to end.

--
Regards,
Bharani Kumar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately