*

Dear all,
We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go through the
job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact details
ASAP.*
**
*Please Send me Ur Resume to **a...@javaji.com*

* *

*Title:* SAP BO Lead

*Location:* Kansas

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Job Decription: *

* *

·         SAP Business Objects Data Integrator  Installation and version
upgrade of Data Integrator and web interface

·         Creation of complex jobs that get data from various SAP
boxes/modules/objects into SQL Server databases with appropriate data
transformations.

·         Trouble-shoot errors and/or unfinished/hung jobs & Error Handling
in SAP and Data Integrator

·         SQL Server 2005/2008  knowledge

·         Should know the table/view structures, indexes, etc. and should be
able to use management studio to run interactive procedures when necessary.

·         Should understand how security is implemented in SQL Server &
Creating tables/views/stored procedures needed for the data transfers.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*P.Arun Babu*