Hi Friends,

Please send profiles matching the requirement to spr...@hexacorp.com and
below paste the requirement.

*Location: RICHARDSON, Texas)*

*Position : System Analyst*

*Position Description:*

Analyze EDI business systems needs working with various levels of end-users
to create the logical specifications for software/hardware systems that will
provide a solution for the needs of our enterprise gateway. Performs the
research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality
which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively
developed and implemented to meet actual business needs. This position does
not involve hands-on programming but focuses on the analysis, definition and
logical design of hardware/software systems.

This position will support our project to implement a new Gateway.
Experience with Axway or Inovis Gateway products would be helpful and will
assist our team with planning and implementing our solution. Previous
experience in set-up of one of these gateways is preferred. Additionally,
this person will assist with our planning of the migration from our custom
gateway to the new product.

Skills Required:

o Knowledge of Axway or Inovis (installation and migration) o Customer
service experience; o Effective verbal/written communication; o Knowledge in
change management and project lifecycle methodologies; o Knowledge of Lotus
Notes and Microsoft Office Products; o B2B background would be preferred; o
Knowledge of EDI

Additional Needs

1) Bachelor Degree;
2) Five years of experience as a systems analyst