Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: SAP CRM Functional Consultant

Location: Johnson City, TX

Duration: 12 Months

Rate+ exp

Visa Status: Any

IMPORTANT:

The start date is Sept 20,

PD: SAP ECC Implementation

ROLE: SAP CRM Functional

Day to day responsibilities: SAP CRM Functional assessment, blueprinting,
some configuration of SAP CRM & IS-U

Years of experience: Ideally 4+

Expected Deliverables: SAP CRM assessment, SAP CRM upgrade blueprint

Required Skills:

.             SAP CRM Web IC / IC Web Client

.             Experience with SAP IS-U / Utilities / CCS or Energy clients

.             SAP CRM upgrade experience preferred

Technical Environment: ECC 6.0; CRM 7.0

Consultant needs to carry laptop: - OS:  Vista or Windows 7, unless an
Oracle project for Oracle isn't Vista compatible.  In this case, OS should
be Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP Pro.

-          Software: Microsoft Office 2007, Visio and Project 2007

-          Internet: Microsoft IE 7 or IE 8

-          RAM: 4GB Minimum

-          Network capability

-          Current McAfee anti-virus software

-          Enough hard disk space to load development software; Minimum 60GB

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I