Hi Partner,

Please send me resumes to sa...@gtechnologiesinc.com

*Interaction Designer (Contract)  3 months – NYC Hourly rate: DOE*

The Client Mobility Team is looking for a creative and energetic Interaction
Designer to join our team.  We are currently laying the foundation for the
next generation of mobile applications within the financial markets, and
seek the right candidate to help us create our vision.

The role of the Interaction Designer involves working to translate several
conceptual designs into wireframes and site flows.  The designer will
further work with a cross-functional team of product managers, business
analysts, marketing, and developers to produce the right blend of innovative
but usable experiences for our clients.  This role will report to the
Director of Mobile User Experience.

*All candidates must provide examples of work with portfolios* demonstrating
ability to distill knowledge, generate ideas, problem solve, and arrive at a
solution quickly and effectively.  This position is contract-based and
located in New York City.

*Responsibilities:*

§                   Embrace the challenge of helping to create a cohesive
user experience across applications and platforms, while advocating for
user-centered design

§                   Aid in the creation of personas, user scenarios,
and heuristic
evaluations

§                   Expand upon high-level sketches and workflows to
document wireframes, sitemaps, and specifications

§                   Partner with the Visual Designer to create guidelines
and patterns for our analysts and developers

§                   Work with development and QA to ensure the final
deliverables meet the intended user interaction

§                   Work alongside the Design Lead to help with usability
testing and design validation purposes

*Qualifications:*

§                   A design portfolio demonstrating creative and
problem-solving skills

§                   Familiarity designing, using, or owning multiple mobile
devices, including smartphones, eReaders, and tablets

§                   Experience using an array of design tools, such as
Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign, Omnigraffle, Visio, Balsamiq, and/or others

§                   Knowledge of Flash, a definite plus

§                   3+ years performing various roles amongst interaction
design, information architecture, usability engineering, and visual design

§                   A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment

§                   An ability to track and manage multiple projects

§                   Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills to
present your vision

§                   *Education:* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in
interaction design, human factors, or computer science

Thanks & Regards

sandi
Recruiter
G Technologies Inc.
4340 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129.
Tel: 408-905-1230 & 408 414 2032 ext 205
Fax:408-716-8873
sa...@gtechnologiesinc.com

www.gtechnologiesinc.com