Hi,

Greetings !!!

Here below I have very urgent opening with me. Please let me know if you
have anyone local candidate with you.

Data Modeler

;Duration:6-12 months;Location:CA

Required Skills and Experience:

•              Minimum 5 years of experience in designing conceptual,
logical and physical data models, data dictionary maintenance, and metadata
management.

•              Exceptional ERWin 7.2 or later modeling skills are mandatory.
Oracle is mandatory.

•              Minimum 3 years of experience in dimensional data modeling
(Kimball methodology required) and business intelligence tools.

•              Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data
quality assurance. Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.

•              Hand-on experience with Oracle tablespaces, indexes,
partitions, query performance tuning and production support.

•              Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part
of a group, or, at times, independently.
•              Excellent English including oral and written communication
skills.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)