Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. SQL Server/SSIS Developer

Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration: 6 Months Contacts

Local Preferred

Must-haves:

Experience Developing SSIS in SQL
Oracle PL /SQL
Knowledge of .NET development

* Strong database experience working with SQL Server (required) and working
knowledge in Oracle preferred.
* Developing SSIS packages for data migration (from Oracle DB to SQL Server
DB), loads for large databases and Generation of Feeds.
* Proficient with T-SQL development including stored procedures, functions,
and views.

Plusses:

Kronos (also know as Kronos Connect)
Java and JSP
Any .net language
Bi/XML publisher
Unix Shell Scripting experience.
Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports, both versions 6i
Oracle e-business suite 11i
Oracle apps fast formula
Oracle workflow builder

Day-to-Day:

These candidates are going to be developing the Oracle ERP payroll and HR
modules. The company needs someone to come in and provide extra help for the
team.
Their main functions will be to handle large database migrations from the
Oracle to the SQL Server database. He/she will also be developing SSIS
packages for data migration.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate/ Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I