Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: Microsoft BI Lead Consultant
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 Months

This is a one year long project and need a really strong candidate who will
be a major player in success of this project:

We want to place a very strong technical person onsite who will take full
ownership of the projects assigned to Datamatics and get them executed using
the offshore team. The IT team at Client site will not have any involvement
in the projects apart from administrative support.

We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience of managing a
team of 3 -12 people. Any onsite - offshore experience is a big plus.

The person placed onsite will need the following capabilities -

.        Very good communication skills *

.        He will be interacting between different departments of Client to
clarify requirements, attend internal meetings, contribute and involve the
India team as and when required.

.        Hands on experience on Microsoft BI stack * he should be able to
understand and make quick changes to the code and test the work before
submitting work to Client.

.        He cannot be waiting the next day for the team to come if the
project has to go live and a quick fix is required.

.        He should have past experience working in onsite client locations

.        Past experience in handling large databases and processing large
tasks and generating reports from these databases

.        Experience in ETL processing

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I