Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *.Net Technical Lead
at **Nashville, TN**.…*

*

1.Position: .Net Technical Lead
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Nashville, TN...

Job Description/Skills Required:*

* *

Job Description for .Net Tech lead Responsible for development, support,
maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.

Works on problems of complex scope through extensive usage of standard
concepts and principles.

Requires extensive knowledge of atlease one development technology /
programming language.

Has the ability to respond to detailed queries Responsible for coaching,
guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up
faster.

Effective communication Knowledge on RDBMS Database programming basics Able
to use SQL server enterprise manager for development

Should be aware of concepts in C# Ability to debug complex issues on
synchronization, threading, .Net issues

Ability to generate and compile code Signing assemblies advanced ASP.Net
Should have knowledge of DLL Hell versioning issue, interops, vertical and
horizontal migration strategy.

File handling use COM components in .Net Handling versioning issues with
assemblies creating windows , service basic threading and object
synchronization.

Understanding migration methodology from legacy technology to .net 2.0 basic
debugging skills.

**
*

Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.

*

*
*