*Hi Partners, *

*

Good Morning, hope you are doing good, Please find the below requirement and
let me know if you have any consultants available

*Please do send me your resume with contact, availability, current location
and expected rate.*

* *

*PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO **sat...@e-zencomp.com** only …..*

* *

*Websphere commerce*

*Location - **Mooresville, NC*

*Duration - 3 months +*

*Start date - ASAP*

*Skills and Experience:*

*• Computer Science BS Degree or comparable work equivalent
• 2+ years of Internet or eCommerce experience with a solid understanding of
Linux, AIX, WebSphere, WebSphere Commerce environments a must
• Deploying WebSphere Commerce using GUI and silent methods - Experience
troubleshooting either methodology a must
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP a must
• Basic technical knowledge of networking technology such as F5 LTM, Web
Accelerator, and ASMs, Cisco firewalls , routers, and switches a plus.
• Working knowledge of BMC Remedy for Change Management a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able to work independently on assigned tasks
• Relationship building skills
• Excellent time management/organizational skills*

*
**Responsibilities: *

*Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Linux – Install, Patch, Configure, and Optimize Linux Servers
• AIX – Configure Storage, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
• WebSphere – Install, Patch, Configure, and Optimize WebSphere components
including IHS, Plugins, Deployment Manager, and Applications Servers.  Must
be able to migrate WebSphere to newer versions.
• WebSphere Commerce – Install, Patch, Configure, and Optimize.  Must be
able to trouble shoot problems during install and work with a 3 tier
environment consisting of Linux Webserver, AIX application, and AIX db2
servers.  Must know how to configure Commerce settings inside administration
consoles.
• Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving Skills – Be able to track down issues
from the front-end of the production website through the different tiers
until source of problem is located.  Be in the  on-call rotation.   Must be
able to articulate what is going on and why you must execute items to
alleviate or fix the issues.
• Basic Scripting knowledge to write scripts to run from command line for
random monitoring or gathering of data needs.*

*
*

Thanks & Regards,

 *  V Satyam Reddy  *

   EZEN Computer Services Inc.

   609-945-3178

   sat...@e-zencomp.com <sat...@e-zencomp.com> || www.e-zencomp.com

* *

*    ***Partner to PTC Abortext Products*

   Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a   method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with "REMOVE" in the Subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you".