Dear Candidate

We would like to take this opportunity to notify that we are currently *
HIRING* qualified Graduates and Post Graduates with valid work permit
(OPT/CPT).

Below is a brief introduction of our training program and the various
technologies dealt with.

*About Us*

American Softech Inc. is an E-Verified Business Solutions provider and
Information Management organization to numerous Fortune 100 clients since
2008. American Softech is currently providing comprehensive training by
certified professionals in a wide area of technologies. We are currently
providing free training and good remuneration to qualified Graduates (Under
Graduates/ Post Graduates) with valid work permit (CPT/OPT) who are
interested to get trained and keen to take up challenging positions.
American Softech offers highly specialized training programs (Like .Net,
Java, J2EE, ERP etc.) for critical job skills on diverse software platforms.

With an ongoing huge demand for technology professionals from our clients,
we are currently offering training and placements on the following
technologies…

*                  1)       **Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, *

*                  2)       **Database Administration – Oracle DBA and SQL
Server DBA*

*                  3)       **MS SharePoint*

*                  4)       **.NET Technologies (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#)*

*                  5)       **Websphere and Weblogic*

*                  6)       **Java, J2EE Technologies*

*                  7)       **Systems Administration and Networking*

*                  8)       **Reporting Tools*

*                  9)       **Datawarehousing (Informatica, Teradata,
AbInitio)*

*              10)       **Business Analysis*

*              11)       **Linux and Unix Systems Administration*

*              12)       **ERPs etc*

* *

*Training – Placement Model:*

·         Intensive training is provided in the above mentioned technologies

·         Exhaustive training schedule from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm

·         Remote training is facilitated wherever required

·         Training is imparted on Resume Building and facing interviews

*Advantages:*

·         Opportunity to get trained Remotely on current in-demand
technologies

·         Training by well trained faculty with industry experience

·         Promising career & growth prospects

·         Extensive client base of ours would be of immense help for
placements

·         Attractive packages and prompt pay masters.

Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth K*

*American Softech Inc.,*

Direct   :  972-746-4355