Hi All,

Good Morning, hope you are doing good. Please find the below requirement and
let me know if you have any consultants available. Interviews immediate for
right candidates.

Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:     *BizTalk*
Location :    *Nashville, TN*
Duration:    * 6 Months +*
Start Date:  *ASAP*

*Skills: *

   - Should have overall IT  experience of 7 years with 4+ in BizTalk
   including experience on latest versions-2009, 2010
   - Should have worked in BizTalk development projects using EDI/HIPAA
   standards
   - Should have worked in design, development and or operations support of
   BizTalk projects
   - Should have 1+ years in designing BizTalk solutions
   - Should be able to guide/mentor junior team members and resolve their
   queries
   - Should have experience in onsite offshore / client coordination
   - Should have very good communication skills
   - Preferred to have MS BizTalk certification

** <http://www.e-zencomp.com/>**

*Thanks & Regards,

V Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com*