Hi All,

Good Morning, hope you are doing good. Please find the below requirement and
let me know if you have any consultants available.

 Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:        *Test Manager*
Location:       *Detroit*
Duration:    *  6 Months +*
Start Date:   * ASAP*

*Key Requirements:*

They will manage, or will be actively involved in, the following activities:
1-      Building and maintaining a "best in class" testing organization
2-      Introduce and manage organizational change
3-      Improve and further develop testing processes and procedures
4-      Preparation and execution of manual and automated test efforts
5-      Execution of system integration, user acceptance, and regression
testing
6-      Requirements review, authoring of test cases, and defining data
requirements
7-      Test planning and defect management
8-      Interaction with the project team, business stakeholders, and
external vendors
9-      Preparation and reporting of testing metric information
10-     Coordination with software release management

** <http://www.e-zencomp.com/>**

*Thanks & Regards,

V Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com*