Hi All,

Good Morning, hope you are doing good. Please find the below requirement and
let me know if you have any consultants available.

Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:        *TIBCO TECH LEADS*
Location:       *Atlanta/Florida/NJ/Oregon/Seattle*
Duration:      *FULLTIME/CONTRACT*
Start Date:    *ASAP*

Relevant Experience:

- Will have experience of leading teams of developers and testers to ensure
successful delivery of Integration Modules within EAI projects.

- Implementation experience in ACTIVE MATRIX projects is highly preferred.

- Will Interact with the customer for requirements gathering.

- Design robust, scalable and reliable integrations.

- Create and maintaining appropriate system and functional level
documentation. Required.

- Expertise in all the major TIBCO suite of products and also has extensive
experience all phases of TIBCO Adapter development life cycle experience.

- Direct the developers towards solutions.

** <http://www.e-zencomp.com/>**

*Thanks & Regards,

V Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com*