* *

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well.

* This is anushya from International Systems Technologies*

* *

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a*"REMOVE" in
the subject line with the e-mail address this message was received. *I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly let me know your  consultants comfort levels  with the requirements.
& updated RESUME along with following details to anushya...@gmail.com *ASAP*
.

Full Name

Current Full Address:

Contact Number:

Email:

Availability for Face-to-face interview (Yes/No):

Any Relocation Issue:

Visa Status  (if H1b, provide expiration date)::

 Rate:

 *Last 4 digits ssn no: *

*DOB:*

Employer Details:

 *   *

Location           : Austin, TX

Duration            : 6+ Months

Rate                 : Open

Job Type          : Contract

Actual Job Title : *ETL Developer*

Required Skills

§  10+ years experience with Informatica and preferably Ab Initio

§  10+years experience developing medium to large complexity Data Warehouse
solutions

§  Strong ETL experience pulling information from Oracle, MS SQL Server,
Teradata and/or DATAllegro

§  Experience with recent versions of Oracle RDBMS platforms

§  Experience with Microsoft SQL Server DTS/SSIS platforms

§  Experienced in Erwin or similar data modeling tool

§  Advanced SQL coding skills required

§  Strong SQL and Analytical skills are required

§  Strong background and passion for data quality and data governance

§  Solid understanding of both transactional and relational databases

§  Database tuning and performance is a must

§  Programming skills in C or PRO*C

§  Experience with PL/SQL and MS stored procs

§  Advanced SQL coding skills required

§

Desired Skills:

§  Familiar with Teradata or DATAllegro DW platforms

§  Hands on experience using Performance Point or SAS BI tools

§  Experience with both shared everything (SMP) and shared nothing (MPP)
RDBMS parallel processing

 *
*

*Best Regards*

*anushya
*

*Technical Recruiter*

*International Systems Technologies Inc*

*15 Corporate place south, Suite#135*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854*
*contact no :908-315-0715*

*Fax: 732-348-9533*