*Hi,*

We have an urgent opening for* Informatica Consultant, please share resumes
at r...@javaji.com*

Location* – **Las Vegas, Nevada***

Duration* – 12 months*

*Job Description:*

Ø  More than 4 years of ETL experience

Ø  atleast 2+ years on Informatica Informatica PowerCenter Version 8.1
(Expert) Informatica

Ø  Data Explorer SQL/PLSQL (Proficient) Understanding of data models

Ø  Ability to decipher requirements based on discussions with end users

Ø  Ability to understand and analyze source systems Understanding of SDLC

 *If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer the to the questions below*

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·          Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

Thanks
RUPA

r...@javaji.com