Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: QA Engineer Team Lead

Location: Saratoga, NY

Duration: 6+ Months

Sr. QA Engineer Lead-Saratoga, NY

.                    Extensive experience leading consulting projects in the
QA/Testing domain (subject matter expert)

.                    Familiar with testing maturity models (e.g., TMMI)

.                    Familiar with test automation tools and capabilities

.                    Experienced with Agile SDLC and test-driven development

.                    Manufacturing industry experience required; high tech
industry experience preferred

.                    Familiarity with client technologies:

.                     OS: Linux, Windows OS, IBM AIX

.                     DB: Oracle DB, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server

.                     Development platform: J2EE, JBOSS, .NET, Smalltalk,
IBM C++

.                     Messaging: IBM MQSeries, HTTP, CORBA (Iona Orbix)

.                     Test Automation: Hudson, Cruise Control

.                     Test Management: Clarity, Jira

.                     Unit testing framework: JUnit

.                     Other: Sharepoint

.                    Basic project management skills (planning, tracking,
reporting and issue management)

.                    Spanish language skills are a plus

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I