*Hello Associates,*

* *

*My name is Sudarshan & I work for ATSI as an IT Recruiter. I am looking for
**ETL Dev Engineer.**for one of my clients requirement in **CA**. I have
listed the position details below, pls review the requirement & forward the
suitable profiles to sudarshan_gang...@atsiweb.com***

* *

* *

*Title:            ETL Dev Engineer
Duration :     6 Months +
Start Date :   ASAP
Location :     San Jose, CA

***

*Note:             Look for locals, inperson interview required***

* *

*Job Description***

*·         ETL Dev Engineer with 5+ years of experience in data warehousing*

*·         Very strong SQL Query writing, Data Analysis and performance
tuning. *

*·         Should have good Unix command / scripting knowledge, *

*·         Hands-on experience with Teradata and any ETL tool, preferably
Informatica*

*·         Good Data Modeling experience is a huge plus*

*·         Comfortable working with global team*

*·         Excellent communication and Assertive*

*·         Can drive the implementation*

*·         Act as a solution evangelist.*

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards*