Hello,

I have the following requirement. If you are interested  for the following
requirement let me know and send the full details mentioned at the bottom of
the requirement. Thank you.

Duration  : 1 yr +

Location  : Charlotte, NC.

*BPM architect *for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.

Must have:

1.         Atleast 8+ years of relevant experience.

2.         Experience in analysis, design, development and application

deployment of large scale enterprise application systems using Oracle BPEL

process manager and BAM.

3.         Extensive experience designing and developing J2EE applications.

4.         Strong OOAD Experience

5.         Solid understanding of the BPM Lifecycle (Design, Modelling,

Execution, Monitoring, Optimization)

6.         Solid understanding of Design Patterns (GoF) and demonstrated

pattern hatching.

7.         Ability to convey complex design ideas clearly and concisely.

8.         Ability to mentor junior members of the team.

9.         Ability to effectively communicate and drive overall design
theory

to the technical team

* *

Please send the below details for further process ASAP.

Full name:

Contact No:

Email id:

Current  Location:

Rate /hr:

Visa Status:

Total IT exp:

US IT exp:

Employer/ Incorporation Details (If have):

Availability:

2 References in the following format:

(Full name/ Project name/ Role/Contact/Email id)

Thanks and Regards**

Prashanth**

Oberon IT Inc **

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln suite 247**