*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Good Morning,

  I have a new position in for a SQL developer with ETL experience in
Boston, MA Below are the job details.  Please send candidates with full
name, phone #, email and 2 professional references.

***Local candidates only***

*Role:  *SQL Developer

*Rate:* 40/hr

*Location:*  Boston, Ma

*Length:*  8 month contract

*Technical Environment:*  SQL server 2008, ETL

*Development Methodology:*  Agile style of PM

*Project/Group**:*
Building a data warehouse for reporting/ metrics purposes

*Main Duties/Requirements** *

   - SQL Server 2005 or 2008
   - Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, managing, monitoring
   and troubleshooting, managing application testing and product deployments of
   SQL Server 2005
   - *ETL design and analysis *
   - T-SQL in constructing triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes,
   user profiles, relational database models, data dictionaries, and data
   integrity

*Pluses:** *

   - MDX coding
   - Agile experience

**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Sahitya priya
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com