Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below requirement and let me know
if you have any consultants available.

Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:*      **ECM Livelink*

Location:*      **Raleigh**, NC*

Duration:*      3 months + *

*Job Description:*

·

·        Experience in ECM Livelink Enterprise Server Administrations,
Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Integration and maintenance of
Livelink in Single and Multi-host server environment (Cluster), Upgrade,
Administration and Maintenance.

·        Experience in ECM – Including Livelink, Image services, FileNet P8,
and Livelink administration installation/upgrade, configuration, support and
enhancements activities.

·        Trained in Livelink System Administrator (OTLSA) and Livelink
Solution Developer Tracks.

·        FileNet Certified Professional (FCP) in P8 4.0 Administrator and
Developer tracks.

·        Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.

·        Highly motivated, focused, energetic, creative, and smart working.

·        Strong ability in learning new technologies and working effectively
under pressure.

·        Client interfacing experience mandatory – preferably Life Sciences
/ Pharma clients.

*
**Thanks & Regards,*

*V Satyam Reddy** **
**EZEN Computer Services Inc**, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
**sat...@e-zencomp.com** ||** www.e-zencomp.com*