Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below requirements and let me know
if you have any consultants available.

Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:*      Voice Processor (VP) Developer*

Location:*      Ottawa, Canada*

Duration:*      1-2 years*

*JD**:*

*EDUCATION**:*

Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics related
education.

*EXPERIENCE**:*

·                                Minimum of 5 years development experience

*SKILLS**:*

*Required**:*

   - Strong C++ software development skills in a Linux environment.
   - Experience with embedded programming and debugging
   - Experience with multi-threaded applications
   - Good low-level knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
   - Developing software in a group under source control

*Desirable**:*

   - Experience with embedded CPUs, particularly PowerPC, and Blackfin
   - Experience with Asterisk
   - Experience with standard networking protocols
   - Experience with Eclipse
   - Experience with OpenWRT
   - Knowledge of higher-level IP protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SIP
   - Knowledge of implementation of ISDN protocols
   - Knowledge of IP security
   - Basic competence in UML
   - Experience in embedded Linux programming, including kernel level
   - Experience with Green Hills RTOS / LynxOS RTOS or other Linux variants

*
**Thanks & Regards,*

*Satyam Reddy** **
**EZEN Computer Services Inc**, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
**sat...@e-zencomp.com** ||** www.e-zencomp.com*

  **