Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below requirements and let me know
if you have any consultants available.

Please do send me your consultants resume with contact, availability,
current location and expected rate.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …..

Job Title:*      Hardware- Board Design Engineer*

Location:*      **Deerfield**, IL*

Duration:*      **6 + months*

*Job Description: *

Strong in Analog and Digital Circuits, Product Life Cycle Management
Activities. Exposure to HW Development Process and Version Control Tools,
(Needed) Good in Team Management and Interaction with Offshore Extended Team
and various Client Stakeholders, able to drive the work - Must.

*
**Thanks & Regards,*

*Satyam Reddy** **
**EZEN Computer Services Inc**, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-2911 || Fax: 609-452-5613
**sat...@e-zencomp.com** ||** www.e-zencomp.com*