Hi,

Kindly send the profiles to monal...@saigantech.com.

This is an Urgent Need.

*Need: .Net Developer with some PowerBuilder*

*Cleveland, OH.*

*Position Type: Contract. *

*Duration: 2 Years. *

*Rate: $50-55/hr. *

We need to find a strong .Net developer (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server) that
has any prior experience/exposure to PB (even 10 years ago).

They MUST have solid Oracle PL/SQL skills.  If they do not they will not
work...

Looking for someone that...

Knows PowerBuilder, Oracle, ASP.Net, Sequel Server

Can help us design the system from a holistic point of view.  Not wanting
someone who just wants to be told what to do.

The primary contact the person will interact with is in Cleveland and is
very strong willed.

*Kindly Send the updated profile along with Following details: *

Full Candidate Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Immigration Status:

Visa Expiry Date:

Last four digits of SSN:

Rate:

Interview (Phone & Skype):

*NOTE: This Requirement is with my Prime Vendor and NOT Direct Client.
Kindly Submit only if you are ok with this process. *

--
Visite...
http://christianyouthtalk.blogspot.com/  and be blessed...