Hello,

Send me resumes at <re...@softsensesys.com>

*Location: Durham, NC*

 *User Experience (UX) Designer*

Our Health Care Leader client has an immediate 5 month contract requirement
for a User Experience Designer with enterprise and brand experience. In
this role, you will be responsible for conducting research and designing
websites. You'll work on a collaborative team with visual designers and
content strategists to design and document websites. Iteratively present
and refine designs. Work with developers to turn designs into production
websites and applications. Our client is a heavy user of web and mobile
platforms as a marketing and subscriber services channel. Qualified
candidates will possess 3+ years’ experience specifically related to
large marketing
websites and complex web applications. This should include experience with
CSS, HTML, and JavaScript. In addition, you should be proficient in Adobe
InDesign. ootstrap and AngularJS highly preferred. Healthcare experience is
also an advantage!

Required Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML, Javascript

Desired Skills: Healthcare

*Thanks & Regards*
*Dev*
*Softsense Solutions*
Ph: 309-200-0730

Fax:866-805-2430
re...@softsensesys.com <lu...@itstrategiesinc.com>
Yahoo:devashishpandey31

Gtalk :devashish.recruiter

Disclaimer
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of SOFTSENSE.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all
copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to
anyone if you are not the intended recipient.