Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

 Job Title:UI Lead Developer
Location – SFO, CA

Required Qualifications
Exp Level – 8-10 yrs
• Extensive experience with object-oriented programming in JavaScript.
• Extensive experience with AJAX and JavaScript frameworks like jQuery,
YUI, Sencha or Dojo, to include contributing to these frameworks
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS and how to integrate in a standards-based
fashion with each other and JavaScript.
• HTML5 and CSS3 experience
• Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming model.
• Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and
cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development.
• Experience with JSON and RESTful web services.
• Experience with User Centered Design.
• Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
• Experience with Mobile development and Touch interfaces.
• Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility standards
(WAI-ARIA).
• Experience developing (not merely using) JSP Tags.
• Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git,
and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging).
• Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and
continuous integration.
• Server-side development background with Java or .NET.
• Familiarity with Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0
Model-View-Controller (MVC)

Regards
Supriya
(210) 591-7657