*Send the profiles to monal...@saigantech.com <monal...@saigantech.com>*

*Title- Oracle ATG Web Commerce*

*Rate: Open. *

*Location- Dallas Texas*

*Duration- 3 years*

*H1’s are fine*

*Phone hire.*

Telecom domain experience always gets an interview though not mentioned in
the require. Please help me with the good resume real quick, thank you.

Oracle ATG Web Commerce

•         Develop extensions to our web commerce environment to support a
variety of business and commerce needs.

•         Produce detailed technical designs that map functional
specifications to technology solutions

•         Troubleshoot and resolve software defects

•         Adhere to established coding standards and participate in code
reviews

•         Produce detailed unit test results

•         Work successfully within an iterative SLDC environment

Requirements include:

•         Minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing Java based
web applications.

•         3+ years in-depth design and development experience with Oracle
ATG Web Commerce

•         Experience and strong understanding of how to develop for the
Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform:  Form Handlers, Droplets, Templates,
Order Pipeline, Personalization, Publishing, Web Services, Search.

•         Experience with most of the following adjacent technologies:  PL
SQL, JavaScript, HTML, jQuery, CSS, XML, REST, JSON

•         Experience with Endeca Guided search and experience manager is an
advantage

•         Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and
priorities within a fast-paced work environment

•         UI development experience a plus

Thank you,

Monalisa

Saigan Technologies.

816-303-1301 * 133

Direct: 816-256-3327

*SAIGAN is Women-Owned and NMSDC MBE Certified*

--
Visite...
http://christianyouthtalk.blogspot.com/  and be blessed...