Hello,

We have an urgent requirement with our client. Below is the job
description, if you are available and interested, please provide me
following information below and send me your updated resume.

Visa Status-
Location –
Availability –
Willing to relocate
(Y/N)-
Expected Rate–

*ROLE: PL/SQL Developer*

*Duration: 6-12  Months*

*Location: Camp Hill, PA *

REQUIRED SKILLS:

•             Expert in the development of PL/SQL Procedures, Functions,
Triggers and Packages in PL/SQL to implement business logic

•             Must have understanding of relational databases Oracle
preferred

•             Must be able to read and comprehend data models – Erwin
preferred

•             Proficient in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design,
Data migration, and Business intelligence solutions

Thanks & Regards

*Garima Raj *

*Proficient Business Systems Inc. (PROBYS)*

175 E Hawthorn Pkwy, Suite 405, Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Phone *678-207-5282 || *Fax* 847-247-8471*

*gar...@probys.com <gar...@probys.com> || www.probys.com
<http://www.probys.com/>*

*YIM: *celina.d123 *|| GTalk: *celina.alice002

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: