*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

We are currently seeking a strong *IBM Data Stage Administrator* for a
position in New York City.  This is a long term position in Manhattan.
Candidates must have strong experience with the following:

   - Minimum 7 years of IBM InfoSphere DataStage administration experience
   including version 8.7/Ver 9.X
   -  Migration/Upgrade experience to Ver 9.x is a must. Migration to Ver
   11.3 is nice.
   - Advanced knowledge of relational databases (IBM DB2) and Oracle RDBMS
   10g or higher.
   - Experience in administering InfoSphere platform on an Unix platform
   (RHEL preferred)
   - Knowledge of the Windows OS and Linux a must.
   -  Knowledge of LDAP authentication methods.

*INTERVIEW: IN-PERSON OR SKYPE.*

Please forward me any applicable profiles and rates. Also, Please note that
this is an *Administrator* role so please send appropriate profiles.

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- a...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com