Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

Position: Embedded Linux Developer( C & C++)

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: Long Term

Software Integration Engineer Embedded Linux Development

Experienced and talented Integration Engineer for porting activities for
next generation settop box firmware stacks across multiple device types,
STB manufacturers and System on a Chip (SoC) vendors. The qualified
individual must have experience in embedded firmware architecture, design
and development.

 The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in software engineering with 2+
years embedded experience in and demonstrated leadership experience taking
projects to a successful conclusion. Knowledge of C, assembly languages,
operating systems, network protocols and hardware systems will be required
while developing our innovative products. Work qualifications: Must have 2+
years of experience porting software onto multiple embedded platforms.
Experienced with interactions with third party vendors, contractors, and
customers and good communication skills in English. Skill Qualifications:
Skillfully experienced in Linux kernel, scripting and programming.
Knowledge of Real-time embedded systems. Experienced with makefiles, bash,
gcc etc. Minimum of 2 years embedded software development experience in C.
Previous experience with Broadcom chips Working knowledge of C++

--
*Regards*

*Supriya*

(210) 591-7657