Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

Role:  Build Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description

Minimum Qualifications

- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems
- 7+ years of software engineering, configuration management and release
engineering for large scale web properties (preferably in the financial
industry)
- 7+ years of experience with Linux/UNIX/POSIX systems tooling
- Deep understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git, Perforce,
ClearCase etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Proven ability to troubleshoot application and deployment issues
independently across the entire deployment stack.
- 3+ years of experience working with one or more defect tracking, issue
tracking and Incident Management tools like Clear Quest, JIRA, Remedy ITSM
etc
- Documentation skills and professional experience working as the interface
between development and operations.
- 4+ years experience building C++ and Java applications using build
management tools like ant, maven, make
- 2+ years experience in developing tools in one or more of the following
languages  - Perl, Python, Java, Groovy, Clojure, Python, Ruby
- Experience with at least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef,
Puppet, Capistrano
- Experience in one or more continuous integration tools like AnthillPro,
TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins

--
*Regards*

*Supriya*