Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

Job Title: Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Location: Mountain View, California
Duration: 6+ months

Job Description:
Oracle EBiz functional consultant with 7-8 years in Oracle Application
R12Experience in manufacturing modules INV, BOM is mandatory.Need to have 2
end to end implementation experience.Work experience in support environment
is an advantageShould have worked as Functional Analyst creating
specification, design and testing.Perform UAT and identifying and fixing
bugsGood communication skills and client facing experience required
Skill and Experience Details:
Minimum Experience Required: 8-10 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Oracle SCM
Consulting Consulting, Oracle Adv Functional Desirable Skills: Messaging
Implementation, Oracle BOM - Oracle Bills of Material Language Skills:
English Language

--
*Regards*

*Supriya*