Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

*Role: **Hyperion Admin*

*Location: Arlington, VA*

*Duration: 10 months+*

Job Description:

Hyperion Admin to manage L1 activities for a complex, high performance
enterprise performance management environment

-                  Hyperion financial management, FDM EE and Hyperion
Lifecycle management

-                  Experience in Hyperion suite v11.1.2.3 preferable but
atleast v11x is essential

-                  Infrastructure experience related to installation of
software, patch upgrades, Weblogic/SOA configuration, performance tuning,
etc.

-                  Experience on Financial Close Management and Account
Reconciliation Management would be an added plus

-                  10 yrs experience, band C1 /C2 role

-                  Location &ndash Washington DC area

-                  Start date : 13th April 2015, Long Term

Skill and Experience Details:
*Minimum Experience Required:* *Mandatory Skills:* EPM - Enterprise
Performance Management Consulting, EPM - Enterprise Performance
Management *Desirable
Skills:Language Skills:* English Language

Regards
Supriya
(210) 591-7657 <%28210%29%20591-7657>

Gtalk/YIM-supriya.javaji