Hi,

We have urgent opening for below position with our Direct client. Share
Profiles at supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

*Role: Hadoop Developer*

*Location: Richmond – Virginia*

*Duration: 10 Month+*

*Job Description:*

Having hands on knowledge on Big Data technologies i.e. Hadoop (HDF & Map
Reduce), and its eco system components like Pig, Hive,sqoop
Should be able to perform in Customer Facing role.
Should have good verbal & written communication skills.
Should have worked in a Agile delivery environment.
Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering information.
Should work on proactively getting feedback from customers & identify
improvement areas.
Should be good at setting the correct expectation & should strive to build
a positive perception with the customers
Previous Working in Onsite and offshore model is preferred.
Capable of understanding of business requirement/mappings and converting
them into design.
Capable of communicating the design via documents to developers

Skills and Experience Details:
*Minimum Experience Required:* 3-5 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* Big Data Big
Data, Data Management *Desirable Skills:* Hive, Hadoop *Language Skills:*
English Language

Regards
Supriya
(210) 591-7657