Hi

Hope you are doing great

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest

Role: Oracle HRMS with OTL Functional

Location: North Quincy , MA

Duration: 6+Months

Mandatory skills: OTL & Oracle Instantis

*Job description:*

·         Good Knowledge & Working experience in Oracle R12 Projects Suite,
OTL & Oracle Instantis.,

·         Good understand of Projects in financials business process.

·         Basic knowledge of Shell modules such as GL, FA and HR.

·         Problem solving on Projects Workflows and Custom workflows.

·         Knowledge on  R12 Security and Responsibility features.

·         Hands on experience on BI Reports.

·         Hands on experience on UPK and on the custom content.

Thanks & Regards

Peter Goodrich

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Ph: 630-315-9542

peter_goodr...@aesinc.us.com || http://www.aesinc.us.com

* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.