*Job Description:*

*Contract  Manager **–Location: Yousufguda, Hyderabad.*

*Job Type: Permanent*

*Email resumes to **h...@hireitpeople.com* <h...@hireitpeople.com>* or call
local 98669-23314*

Hire IT People, LLC is headquartered in Washington DC, a preferred vendor
to DC government and several commercial clients with branch offices in NJ,
TX, MD, India and Bangladesh. *Featured on ComputerWorld.Com*
<http://www.computerworld.com/article/2483853/it-careers/it-hiring--your-text-resume-is-soooo-last-century.html?page=2>

Our company has over 100% growth as compared to last year, we want our
employees to grow with us. We provide on-going training and provide
several resources and tools to aid your day-to-day bench sales efforts.

*Show proof of your paycheck and performance, we will add 10-25% to your
present pay rate.*

*Highlights*

·  Compensation will be the best in the Industry .

·  Salaries are paid before 30th of each month via bank direct deposit.

·  Transportation available for female employees and accommodation for
out-of-state employees

·  American owned/established company, professional environment

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Authoring the terms and conditions in contracts

·         Ensuring compliance with the contract terms and conditions, as
well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may
arise during its implementation or execution.

·         Commitment Management Communications Management with contracted
customers

·         Risk Management - Analysis for the purpose of maximizing
financial and operational performance and minimizing risk

·         Interface between the BD team and the rest of the organization to
ensure smooth execution of the contract Creating MIS

*Desired Skills and Experience:*

Legal graduate with at least with  6 months of Experience in Agreement
drafting and Negotiation.

*Best Regards *

Srikanth Kataboina

Hr Executive