Hi ,

This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.

You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.

kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description :*

*Role : .Net Developer*

*Location : Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*GC and Citizen*

*Previous candidate Tech check feedback from client:*

We felt his SQL skills were adequate and experience was on par with what we
are looking for.

However, when pushed for specific programming challenges, we felt he
struggled for someone we would expect to bring on in a senior
developer/mentor role.

Looking for some Lead/Individual task to handle the candidate.

*Required Qualifications: *- Design and develop .NET related software
modules of high quality following good software development practices
- Lead software development projects that provide new or enhanced
functionality for both internal and external customers
- Training and mentorship of other technical personnel, providing feedback
on code architecture, programming techniques and coding and unit code
testing
- Works with program management, QA and customer support groups
- Ability to work effectively with others in highly collaborative
environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years of ASP.NET and .NET Forms based applications or
cumulative experience in both technologies

*- C# experience 5 or more years of experience with WCF Services - 5 or
more years of experience with development for SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 -
Agile Methodologies/SCRUM*

*Additional Desired Qualifications: *- Good understanding of SDLC
- Unit testing
*- IIS configuration*
- Knowledge of design patterns
- *Understanding of configuration management*
- Good communication skills
- Working with Offshore

THANK YOU,

Saurabh Jangid

Technical Recruiter

 *Technology Resource Group Inc.*

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 984  | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   sjan...@tresourceinc.com  | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk:   trg.saurabh  | YIM :   saurabh4jangid