*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing good.

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role.

Please go through the description and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: NET Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC *

*Duration:  6+ Month*

*Interview Mode: Face to face*

*Job Description:*

.NET Developer

We are looking for a unique technical talent for technology first
organization.  If you are a developer who wants to see your skills being
put to work in a forward thinking cutting edge environment, than this is
the opportunity for you.  With a focus on backend development work, this
person will work on multiple applications and need to have significant
experience with C# and in agile environment. Regular responsibilities will
be to define, design, code, test (write your own unit tests,) build and
debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed software application.
As part of our development team you will work directly with the product
team to develop new applications on a daily basis.  With our technology
first mentality you will also drive the adoption of new technologies you
are passionate about.

Requirements:

·         5 yrs + Of C#/ ASP.NET

·         Experience working with other business units (Product, Marketing,
etc.)

·         Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting
the most effective from the universe of solutions available

·         Intellectually curious

·         Bachelor’s degree

·         CSS/HTML/ JavaScript

·         UI

Great to Haves:

·         Involved in the tech community (speak at meetups and conferences,
contribute to Stack Overflow, have a GitHub repository, etc.)

·         Extensive exp. in an Agile environment

·         2+ yrs. in a role that involved some architectural decisions

Position overview:

·         Do it all: define, design, code, test (write your own unit
tests,) build and debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed
software application.

·         As part of a dev. team you will work directly with our Product
gurus to develop slick apps on a daily basis

·         Drive adoption of new technologies you are passionate about.

Thanks and Regards,

*Prashant Kumar* | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct No.: 408-709-1760 Ext. (871)

prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/prashant-kumar/58/915/a32