Hi ,

My name is Shamshul, I am a recruiter with TRG Inc. I have a job
opportunity for you, please go through the job description and let me know
if have profile send me on my email ID or call me on the below no.

*Job Title: QlikView Developer*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Rate:$55/hr on C2C(all inclusive) max.*

• Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and
model that data in QlikView
• Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source
systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification
documents
• Create and maintain technical design documentation
• Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications
• Ensure that the QlikView server process continues to run and operate in
the most efficient manner
• Perform QlikView system administration and testing of releases and patches
• Work directly with business units to define and prototype QlikView
Applications
• Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into
QlikView applications
• Monitoring and maintenance of all components that make up the Data
Warehouse and Business Intelligence infrastructure
• Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views,
indexes) to support logical and dimensional models; Maintain the
referential integrity of the database
• Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design
alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with
client’s current standards and processes

Thanks & Regards

*Shamshul Qamar*

*Technical recruiter*

3736 Hills-Dale Court,