Hi,

Hope you are doing Well !!!

We have immediate openings *WCM Technology Architect* for one of our
clients. Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in
applying for this position. Please find the following Job description. if
you are intrested send updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com and reach
me at *630-315-9561*

Position: WCM Technology Architect

Duration:6+Months

Location: Chicago, IL

Job Description:

*Must have Skills*

The Web Content Management (WCM) architect is expected to help with prod
evaluation, understanding the environment and proposing a new WCM along
with a hosting platform. Specific exposure to Adobe, Oracle and Sitecore
based solutions would be beneficial.

*Preferred Skills:*

Web Content Management Consulting

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.