Hi,

Hope you are doing Well !!!

We have immediate opening SAP MDM  for one of our clients. Please let me
know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying for this
position. Please find the following Job description. if you are interested
send updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com and reach me at *630-315-9561*

*Position:** SAP MDM*

*Duration:6+ Months*

*Location:** Canonsburg , PA*

SAP – Experience with SAP Master Data

Defining data profiling, data conversion and data migration tactical
approaches

Defining and experience executing data migration life cycle è data
profiling, remediation of data issues, addressing dependencies, cleansing,
mapping, conversion, migration

Overseeing and managing remediation and cleansing of data issues, which
will be handled across 30+ countries

Overseeing data conversion & data migration of Master Data to ensure
compliance with data conversion rules established

Hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality tool

Processes - Order To Cash (OTC), Procure To Pay (P2P), Plan to Supply
(P2S), Record To Report (RTR)

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.