Hi,

Hope you are doing Well !!!

We have immediate openings *QA Tester* for one of our clients. Please let
me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying for this
position. Please find the following Job description. if you are interested
send updated profile to victor_r...@aesinc.us.com  and reach me at
630-315-9561

*Position: QA Tester*

*Location: Mountain View,CA*

*Duration: 6+months *

*Rate:$45/hr *

*Job Description:*

BA/BS

1+ year work experience in BPO/KPO or IT support – Classification
experience is a plus

Basic computer skills (incl.html/ familiarity using web services)

Quick learner and adaptability

Attention to details and experience dealing with data mining, quality

Excellent English and Solid communication skills to handle escalations to
partners

can handle repetitive tasks, and stay motivated

Team player

Thanks & Regards

Victor Ross

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Ph: 630-315-9561

victor_r...@aesinc.us.com  || http://www.aesinc.us.com

* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.