Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please Share Resumes at *hpuro...@bayonesolutions.com
<hpuro...@bayonesolutions.com>  *(As I cannot reply here due to the high
intensity of responses).

*Direct Client, Immediate Interviews! Skype Hire*

*VB.Net Developer*

*# of Openings*: 1
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: Portland, OR, United States
*Description*:

Mandatory – the person must be hands on developer.  Ability to code VB.net
and WPF are pretty critical.  If the person has coordinated VB.net/WPF
programmers, we need the programmer the person coordinated.

Duration : 6+ months

1)VB.NET resource with 5- 6 experience in desktop application
2)WPF, WCF/REST API, MVVM
3)Good knowledge on writing SQL stored procedures

In addition App development or Azure knowledge is helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

*Himanshu Purohit | BayOne Solutions Inc.*

4637 Chabot Dr. Suite 250 | Pleasanton CA 94588

Direct : 925-307-7276

Email: hpuro...@bayonesolutions.com

Skype : purohithimanshu221 | Web: www.bayonesolutions.com