Hi ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am a From  Enterprise
solution, I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the
requirement and send me your updated resume at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:* Manual Test Engineer

*Location:* Santa Clara, CA

*Overview:*

• Experience reviewing requirements and design documents
• Experience creating test procedures, executing test procedures,
generating test logs
• Experience working with medical devices, instruments and software
• Knowledge of FDA regulations for Design Controls, good documentation
practices
• Knowledge of Software Development with Agile Scrum

C++ , Manual testing , 5-6 years experience. any testing tool,

*Primary Skills:*

• Experience reviewing requirements and design documents
• Experience creating test procedures, executing test procedures,
generating test logs
• Experience working with medical devices, instruments and software
• Knowledge of FDA regulations for Design Controls, good documentation
practices
• Knowledge of Software Development with Agile Scrum

*Educational Qualifications*

B.E/BTech

Regards:

Sam