Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
vic...@visionisys.com

*Here is the JD:*

*Job Title: Hybris Lead developer*

*Location: San Francisco,CA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Client : Cognizant Technology Solutions*

*Primary Skills:  *Hybris developer

*Job description:*

Experience and Qualifications required

Minimum of three years’ experience in eCommerce development.

Experience of working with Hybris eCommerce platform in Sales or Marketing
applications including creation of custom objects, tables and structures

Experience of working in virtual global teams.

Strong understanding of industry coding standards.

Understanding of Agile methodologies

Experience of:

• Hybris 5.X B2B accelerator

• Java

• J2EE

• Tomcat

• ANT

• Sonar

• SQL

• Data Hub

• Jenkins

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 972-427-1804
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.