*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: SQL Developer/Database Developer*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: Pasadena, CA*

*Locals Preferred. Phone + In person*

*Looking for 3-5 years of Exp.*

ยท         Client is seeking a candidate with Computer Science/Engineering
(or related fields) background that has SQL/Database and web development
experience.

   - 60-70% on Database/SQL report development task
   - 30-40% web development projects.

*Requirements:*

   - 5+ years of *SQL development* experience in MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, or
   Teradata (must have)
   - 3+ year of front-end web development using* .net/ASP, C #, JSP, or
   Java* (must have) would be a good fit.
   - Good understanding of *SAS* (good to have)

*Nice to have:*

   - *SSIS, SSRS* Microsoft reporting and Extract Transfer Load technology
   knowledge and/or Business Intelligence Tools experience such as Tableau,
   Business Objects

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter